Advice on agreement

For the compromise agreement to be valid you must receive independent legal advice from a solicitor on its terms and effect on your rights to bring a claim. The Solicitor must sign the compromise agreement to say that this advice has been given.

Usually your employer will make a contribution towards the cost of the advice. The lowest contribution is usually £250 plus VAT.

Whenever we advise on a compromise agreement we endeavour to keep our charges within the employer’s contribution. Generally our charges will only exceed the employer’s contribution in cases where extensive negotiation or drafting work is needed.

What do I do now?

If you would like us to advise you on a compromise agreement please contact us now on 01792 655822 or email us and we will contact you.