We are delighted to provide assistance to all those in the Cycling fraternity. Whether you are a Competition Cyclist or Leisure Cyclist we are here to provide assistance in pursuing your personal injury claim and the support you need. All road users owe you a duty of care. Here are some of the most common scenarios:
- You get hit by (or fall off trying to avoid) another vehicle
- A car pulls out from a side road
- A car turns right across your path
- A car hits you from behind (or while overtaking)
- A car overtakes you and then turns left
- Roundabout - cutting in, changing lanes and carving up.
- Opening of car doors.
Whatever your accident circumstances we will be happy to give advice. Either ring us or use the Contact Information page on this web site. We will respond and tell you if we think you have a good claim and whether we are willing to take it on. There is no obligation at that stage. You then tell us if you wish to proceed and at that stage we will formally accept your claim and will write to you confirming and sending full information.