Making a Road Traffic Accident Claim

As with all personal injury compensation claims, you need to prove that another person was responsible for your personal injury. In practice the insurance company will deal with your claim on his/her behalf.

If you are a passenger in a vehicle; which is involved in a collision, your personal injury compensation claim would be made against the insurance company of the person responsible for the accident, whether that is the driver of the vehicle you were travelling in or a third party driver (or both if necessary).

Either ring us or contact us using the "Contact Information" page on this web site.

We will then tell you if we think you have a good claim and whether we are willing to take it on. There is no obligation at that stage. You then tell us if you wish to proceed and at that stage we will formally accept your claim and will write to you confirming and sending full information.